Quote: ‘Tick, tick says the clock. What you have to do do quick ‘
It Just doesn’t Wait!
Have you ever wondered why there is usually so much to do yet there seems to be so little time to do all that needs to be done. It’s as if time is just never enough. It is said that time waits for no man , this is so true. ‘Tick Tick’ says the clock, it keeps ticking, never waiting for anyone. Sometimes you wish you can just tell it to ‘hold on a little’. But the beautiful thing is that you can deliberately gain control of how you use your time for maximum effectiveness. Every man has just 24 hours in a day, nobody gets more but sometimes you wonder why it seems some have more than this, they just seem to have every thing together and are so productive. Well, maybe they have come to learn the art of time management, they have learnt to gain mastery over how they use their time. Every moment does count.
Here are few tactics of time management:
• Never wake up without having a definite plan of how you want to spend your day.
• Give each activity you will engage in a specific and reasonable time limit.
• Maximize time spent on each activity.
• Prioritize your activities. Treat them in order of importance.
• Put an end to unnecessary activities but never leave out time for rest and relaxation.